These general terms and conditions govern the relationship between Office Land Global, hereinafter referred to as the “Merchant,” and the Users of the Internet pages and services located on the website https://officeland.com/, hereinafter referred to as “consumers.”
Office Land Global is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with EIK 206224854, address Sofia, Vitosha district, bl. 5B, fl. 5, apartment 56, email address email@example.com, phone +359 87 773 9699.
Please read the published General Terms and Conditions in their entirety before using the information and commercial services offered on the Site (referred to as the “Services”).
This document contains information about the activities of Office Land Global and the general conditions for using the services provided by Office Land Global, regulating the relationship between us and each of our users.
The confirmation of the General Terms and Conditions is a necessary and mandatory condition for the conclusion of the contract between the User and the Merchant.
By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to have his personal data processed based on the contract concluded between him and the Merchant.
Definitions: For the purposes of these general conditions, the following concepts should be understood as follows:
Site – https://officeland.com/ and all its subpages.
User – any natural person who acquires goods or uses services that are not intended for commercial or professional activity, and any natural person who, as a party to a contract under this law, acts outside the scope of his commercial or professional activity.
Personal data – information about a natural person that reveals his physical, psychological, mental, family, economic, cultural, or social identity.
Goods – tangible movable property, with the exception of items sold under forced execution or through other measures by bodies authorized by law, as well as items abandoned or confiscated for the benefit of the state, announced for sale by state authorities. Goods also include water, gas, and electricity when they are offered for sale, packaged in a limited volume or in a certain quantity.
Sales contract – a contract under which the trader transfers or undertakes to transfer the ownership of goods to the consumer, and the consumer pays or undertakes to pay the price for them, including contracts having as their subject both goods and services.
Service – any material or intellectual activity that is carried out independently, is intended for another person, and does not have as its main object the transfer of possession of an object.
Service contract – a contract, other than a contract of sale, under which the trader provides or undertakes to provide a service to the consumer, and the consumer pays or undertakes to pay the price for it.
Procedure for alternative resolution of consumer disputes – a procedure for out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes, meeting the requirements of this law and carried out by an authority for alternative resolution of consumer disputes.
Services provided: On the Site, Users have the opportunity to enter into contracts for service, purchase and sale, and delivery of goods and services offered by the Merchant.
An order: 2. Users use the website interface to conclude contracts with the Merchant for the goods and services offered.
2.1. The contract for the purchase and sale of goods or services is considered concluded from the moment the order is confirmed by the Merchant.
2.2. In case of non-availability of a given product or inability to perform a given service, the Merchant reserves the right to refuse the order.
2.3. After selecting one or more goods or services offered on the Merchant’s website, the User must add them to their list of goods or services for purchase.
2.4. The User needs to provide data for making the delivery and choose a method and moment of payment of the price, then confirm the order through the site interface.
2.5. When placing an order, the User receives confirmation by email that their order has been accepted.
- The Merchant has the right to refuse to conclude a contract with an incorrect User.
3.1. The Merchant has the right to consider a User incorrect in cases where:
- There is non-compliance by the User with the General Terms and Conditions.
- An incorrect, arrogant, or rude attitude towards the Merchant’s representatives has been established.
- Systematic abuses by the User towards the Merchant have been established.
4. The prices of the goods or services offered are those indicated on the Merchant’s website at the time of placing an order, except in cases of obvious error.
4.1. The prices of the goods and services include VAT, where applicable.
- The Merchant reserves the right to change the prices of the goods and services offered on the site at any time and without notice. However, such changes will not affect orders already placed.
- The Merchant may provide discounts for the goods and services offered on the site, in accordance with Bulgarian legislation and rules determined by the Merchant. The applicable rules for such discounts are available where the discount is displayed. Please note that different types of discounts cannot be combined when ordering and purchasing the same product or service.
7. If the User returns a product or service with the right to a refund, the price subject to a refund will be reduced by the value of any received discount applied to the product or service. Only the amount actually paid will be subject to a refund.
- The User can pay for the ordered goods/services by using one of the options listed on the website. Payment methods available on the site include:
- Bank transfer
- Credit or debit card
- The Merchant is not responsible if a payment method involving a third-party payment service provider is not available or does not function due to reasons beyond the Merchant’s control.
Contract cancellation and replacement
10. The User has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason, without owing compensation or a penalty within 30 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the User or a third party. For service contracts, the right to withdraw applies from the conclusion of the service contract.
- To exercise the right to withdraw, the User must notify the Merchant unequivocally of their decision to withdraw from the contract. The User should provide all the details of the completed order and delivery, including the content and value of the order, details of the person who placed the order, details of the person who accepted the delivery, and the date of delivery.
- The Trader provides a form for exercising the right to withdraw from the contract on their website.
- The Merchant provides the User with the option to fill out and submit electronically via the website the standard withdrawal form or another unambiguous application. In such cases, the Merchant promptly sends the User a confirmation of receipt of their withdrawal on a durable medium.
- The User is responsible for returning the goods at their own expense, along with the receipt and the invoice (if any). The goods should be handed over to the Trader or an authorized person within 30 days from the date on which the User exercised their right to withdraw from the contract.
- When returning the product, it must be in its original packaging and without any signs of use or damage that would affect its commercial appearance.
- The Merchant has the right to delay refunding payments until the goods are received back or until proof is provided that the goods have been sent back, whichever occurs first.
- If the User fails to fulfill their obligation to return the goods without notifying the Trader of the delay or providing a valid reason, it is considered that the User has withdrawn their statement of withdrawal from the contract.
- In cases where the Merchant has incurred expenses related to the execution of the contract and the User withdraws from the contract, the Merchant has the right to retain the corresponding amount for the expenses incurred or to demand their payment.
- The User does not have the right to withdraw from the contract if the subject of the contract is:
- The provision of services where the service is fully provided and its performance has begun with the express prior consent of the User, and confirmation by the User that they know they will lose their right to withdraw after the contract has been fully performed by the Merchant.
- The Merchant will reimburse the User for the price paid for the returned goods.
20.1. If the User made a payment under the contract with a bank card and has exercised their right to withdraw, the refund will be processed by initiating a reverse transaction on the card used for the payment within 7 working days.
Warranties and claims: 21. The User has the right to file a claim for any non-conformity of the goods or service with what was agreed or ordered, if such inconsistencies are discovered after delivery.
- The Merchant is not responsible for color differences due to natural variations in color reproduction.
- Any non-conformity of consumer goods with the sales contract that appears within 6 months after the delivery of the goods is considered to have existed at the time of delivery, unless it is proven that the lack of conformity is due to the nature of the goods or to the nature of the discrepancy.
- The consumer cannot dispute the conformity of consumer goods with the sales contract if:
- They were aware of or could not have been unaware of the non-conformity at the time of concluding the contract.
- The discrepancy is due to materials supplied by the user.
- The user has the right to make a complaint about the product or service, regardless of whether the manufacturer or the trader has provided a commercial guarantee for the product or service.
- If a claim is satisfied by replacing the goods with another one that corresponds to the agreed upon specifications, the original warranty conditions for the consumer will still apply.
- When filing a complaint, the user can request a refund of the amount paid, replacement of the product with a corresponding one, or a deduction from the price.
- The complaint can be submitted verbally by calling the telephone number specified by the Merchant or in writing via the specified email, mail, or by delivering it to the company’s address. The Merchant provides access to a complaint form on their website.
- When submitting a complaint, the user should specify the subject of the complaint, their preferred way of resolving the complaint, the amount claimed, and provide their address, phone number, and email for contact.
- Along with the complaint, the user must attach documents on which the claim is based, such as the receipt or invoice, protocols, acts, or other documents that establish the non-compliance of the goods or services with the agreed terms, and any other documents supporting the claim.
- Complaints about consumer goods can be submitted within two years from the delivery of the goods, but no later than two months from the discovery of the non-compliance. Complaints about services can be submitted within 14 days from the discovery of the non-compliance.
- The time limit for submitting a complaint is suspended during the time necessary to reach an agreement between the seller and the consumer to resolve the dispute.
- If the Merchant has provided a commercial guarantee for the goods, and the guarantee period is longer than the time limit for filing a claim, the complaint may be submitted until the expiration of the commercial guarantee.
- Filing a complaint does not prevent the consumer from filing a legal claim.
- The trader maintains a register of submitted complaints, and the User receives a document via email indicating the complaint number and the type of goods involved.
- When the Merchant satisfies the claim, they issue a deed acknowledging the resolution of the complaint, which is drawn up in two copies, with one copy provided to the User.
- In the event of a justified complaint, the trader must bring the goods into compliance with the sales contract within one month from the submission of the complaint by the User.
37.1. If the goods are not repaired even after the expiration of the one-month period mentioned above, the User has the right to cancel the contract and be reimbursed the amount paid or request a price reduction for the consumer goods according to Article 114 of the Civil Code.
37.2. Bringing the consumer goods into compliance with the sales contract is free of charge for the Consumer. The User is not responsible for the cost of shipping the consumer goods or for the materials and labor associated with its repair, and they should not experience significant inconvenience.
- If there is a non-compliance of the consumer goods with the sales contract and the Consumer is not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint, they have the right to choose between canceling the contract and receiving a refund of the amount paid or requesting a price reduction.
- The consumer cannot claim a refund or price reduction when the merchant agrees to replace the consumer goods with a new one or repair the goods within one month of the consumer’s complaint.
- If the trader has repaired the same product three times within the warranty period to address the consumer’s complaints, and subsequent non-compliance with the sales contract occurs, the consumer has the right to request cancellation of the contract and a refund of the amount paid.
- The consumer cannot request cancellation of the contract if the non-conformity of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant.
42. Intellectual property rights of all materials and resources on the Merchant’s website (including available databases) are protected under the Law.
- If there is unauthorized copying, reproduction, or any other violation of intellectual property rights on the Merchant’s resources, the Merchant has the right to claim compensation for both direct and indirect damages suffered.
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the User is prohibited from reproducing, modifying, deleting, publishing, distributing, or otherwise making the information resources published on the Merchant’s website available to the public.
- The Merchant is responsible for ensuring that the User has normal access to the services provided and will take appropriate measures to fulfill this obligation.
- The Merchant reserves the right to suspend access to the provided services. The Merchant has the discretion to delete information resources and materials published on its site, but is not obligated to do so.
Termination and cancellation of the contract
- The trader has the right to unilaterally terminate the contract without notice if the services provided are being used in violation of the terms and conditions, the legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria, or generally accepted moral norms.
- The contract between the parties is also terminated if the Merchant’s activity is suspended or the maintenance of the website is terminated, except in cases provided for in these General Terms and Conditions.
- Either party may terminate the contract by giving one week’s notice to the other party in the event of a failure to fulfill the obligations under the contract, except as otherwise provided.
- The contract can be fulfilled in written form through various electronic means, such as sending an email, pressing an electronic button on a filled or selected page, or checking a field (checkbox) on the website, as long as the statement is technically recorded for reproduction.
- If any clause in these General Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, it will not invalidate the entire contract or any other parts. The invalid clause will be replaced by mandatory legal provisions or established practice.
Amendment of the general terms and conditions
- The Merchant is obligated to notify Users of any changes to the general terms and conditions within 7 days of such changes occurring, using the email address specified by the User.
- If the User does not agree with the changes in the general conditions, they have the right to withdraw from the contract without providing a reason or owing compensation or penalties. To exercise this right, the User must notify the Merchant within one month of receiving the message mentioned in the previous article.
- If the User does not exercise the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the procedure specified in these general conditions, it will be considered that the amendment has been accepted by the User without objection.
- All matters not settled by these General Terms and Conditions are subject to the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.